Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Commercial car insurance can help your company avoid some of the financial strain associated with a car accident. Contact Iten Insurance Agency in Davie, Port Orange and Palm City, Florida, to build a customized commercial auto insurance policy to help meet your organization’s needs.
All Florida drivers must maintain minimum auto liability insurance coverage to comply with state laws. Companies that use vehicles to conduct business must also maintain auto insurance coverage that complies with Florida’s regulations. Depending on the size and type of vehicles your company uses, you may also be subject to federal insurance rules.
Contact Iten Insurance today to build a commercial auto insurance plan tailored to your company’s unique needs.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is a specialized coverage tailored for businesses that operate vehicles in their daily operations. It’s designed to help protect your business from potential financial losses due to auto accidents, theft, vandalism and other risks.
Unlike personal auto insurance, commercial auto coverage addresses the unique needs of businesses and offers protection for various vehicle types—from cars to trucks, vans and specialized utility vehicles.
Why Do You Need Commercial Vehicle Insurance?
Florida state law mandates businesses with vehicles to have certain levels of auto insurance coverage.
Vehicles are a significant asset for many companies. Appropriate commercial vehicle insurance coverage can help ensure they’re adequately protected from unexpected events.
Accidents can result in significant financial burdens. With commercial vehicle insurance, you can help shield your business from potentially crippling financial setbacks.
Who Needs Commercial Car Insurance?
Florida-based companies using vehicles in everyday business must carry at least the minimum liability coverage and personal injury protection (PIP) required by the state.
If your company leases or finances vehicles, your lienholder also requires you to carry full coverage commercial auto insurance, including comprehensive and collision insurance. They may also require you to purchase gap insurance.
What Does Commercial Car Insurance Cover?
Your agent may recommend numerous commercial auto insurance policies and endorsements depending on your liabilities and exposures, including:
How Does Commercial Car Insurance Work?
- Liability insurance to help cover third-party bodily injury and property damage liability
- Collision insurance to help pay for damage to company vehicles from collisions with other vehicles or objects
- Comprehensive insurance to help pay for damage to company vehicles resulting from covered events other than collisions, including fires, vandalism, weather or theft
- Gap insurance to help cover the “gap” between the amount you owe on a company vehicle and the settlement from your insurer after an accident renders the vehicle a total loss
- Personal injury protection (PIP) to help cover medical expenses resulting from a covered injury
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance to help cover damage to company vehicles following accidents with drivers who lack appropriate coverage
- Hired and non-owned auto insurance (HNOA) to provide coverage for leased, personal and rented vehicles used by your company
Commercial car insurance helps cover your company’s legal liability if a company driver was at-fault in an accident causing third-party property damage or injuries. Depending on your coverage, commercial auto insurance may also help pay for damage to your company’s vehicles.
Personal auto insurance policies may not cover accidents that occur while using a personal vehicle for business reasons. If you or your employees drive personal vehicles for work purposes, you may need hired or non-owned auto insurance (HNOA) coverage to protect the vehicle’s owner and your business.
With offices in Davie, Port Orange, Palm City and Orlando, we’re just around the corner and always ready to help local businesses get appropriate insurance coverage. At Iten Insurance Agency, we prioritize understanding your business’s unique needs and crafting the perfect insurance plan.
Contact us today for a personalized business insurance and commercial auto insurance quote.