Auto Insurance Information
Coverage in Davie, Port Orange, Daytona Beach and Throughout Florida
Customized Coverage for All Sunshine State Drivers
As a full-service, independent insurance provider, Iten Agency is committed to providing every Floridian with custom-tailored, personalized insurance benefits to protect them in all walks of life. We provide the services of a large company while still offering the personal touch that helps us truly connect with our clients. Our promise is to deliver every customer the world-class services they deserve from their insurance provider.
If you’re looking for auto insurance, then we’re here to help you get optimized protection at an affordable price. We understand how important it is to design a benefits package that will be customized to you, your vehicle and your financial needs—both in terms of coverage and price.
Keep reading if you want to learn more about auto insurance, or if you’re ready to get covered today:
- Call us at 954-680-0360
- Request your Free Auto Insurance Quote Online Now
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Cars are expensive machines, and they’re also dangerous to operate. Hardly a day goes by when we don’t see another story in the news about a fatal car accident.
If you don’t operate a vehicle responsibly, then you are putting yourself on the line for a lot of personal losses if something goes wrong. Car insurance is the benefit that will be there to help you during those worst-case scenarios . Your policy will supply financial aid following unexpected, unavoidable vehicle problems. It will take a huge financial burden off your shoulders during some particularly challenging times.
There are numerous benefits that the average auto policy can include. Ask your agent about adding the following into your policy:
- Liability Insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision Insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical Payments Coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, such as lost income.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Other practical perks offered through our partner carriers’ policies include:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Custom parts coverage
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Vanishing deductibles
- Gap insurance
By law, all Florida drivers are required to carry at least the following auto insurance coverage:
- $10,000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- $10,000 Property Damage Liability Insurance
Under Florida’s no-fault laws, you must first file a claim against your own PIP coverage before you can file a claim against an at-fault driver’s bodily injury liability insurance. Your PDL coverage will still apply to all third-party accident damage that you cause.
Please Note: If you have an SR-22 or FR-44 requirement, your minimum insurance requirements might vary. Speak to one of our agents to learn more.
If you only buy the minimum mandatory auto insurance, you will satisfy your coverage requirements to drive legally. However, we highly recommend that you carry higher coverage limits and more expansive benefits than just the basics. By carrying more coverage, you’ll receive a much better level of aid from your benefits when you do need to file a claim.
We are committed to helping you grow your benefits in ways that will offer you tailored protection while still remaining within your budgetary objectives. Our agents are experts at comparing the policies of our trusted insurance partners, and we’ll be able to guide you in the direction of the policy that will offer you the right benefits, in the right way at the right time.